- 5 large eggs
- 5 Tbsp refined coconut oil, or butter or ghee
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 3/4 cup nut flour (can make your own with any kind of nut with a good blender)
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-inch loaf pan (a 9-inch pan will be too big). You can also line the pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the coconut oil (or melted butter), vinegar, salt, ground nut flour, and baking soda.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 8-inch loaf pan.
- Bake until the bread is golden brown (20 minutes or longer).
Healthy Bread Recipe